Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ashlyn's first birthday



There are a few highlights from this summer that I've wanted to post. Ashlyn's birthday is one of them. So... almost 3 months later, here it is.

July 1st, 2011 was a very hot day. We had A's party on her actual birthday. Crazy, I know! We also invited about a kajillion people. Lucky for us, only about 1/3 of them showed up. *phew* But seriously, there was a ton of people and our house isn't gigantic. Nor is our backyard. We made do, though. And so did our air conditioner.








I have to give some shout outs to those who were a HUGE help to me: Joni (my beeeauutiful sister in law!), Doris (my AH-mazing mother in law) and my always-helpful-never-complains-uncondtional-loving MOM. And thanks to those of you who came! If you never received your thank-you card... well, I never did get around to writing them... so Thank You for your gift. It was really special. *smile*



*pictures are from the previously mentioned beautiful sis in law*

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love it!! And I'm SOOO glad I was able to be there to celebrate!! It was awesome!!

    And.... I like cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeal!!!!! you blogged!!!! i'm so excited. and what a perfect blog subject. i love her. and i love you. and that's all for now.

    ReplyDelete